Monday, March 29, 2010

Singing Praise to God

We had a great day of worship on Sunday. Thank you to Jim Long for sending some more song books. We had two different song books but did not have enough of either book to be able to sing from one book. When we sang praises the guys had to announce two different numbers for the two different books. Now we can use one book. Praise His Name. Our Sisters are doing a wonderful job teaching the kids in their language. I have bought many books and craft supplies over the past two years. My spare bed room is crammed full. Right now I plan and put together everything for the classes, mainly because Lee is our copy man. I do not mind planning the lessons, but I would like to give the Sisters a chance to plan their own lessons. They will learn more that way. I have been working on getting everything labeled and put into a waterproof file box so we can carry everything to the church building. The sea air is a huge factor in keeping anything at the church building.Then all we have to do is plan far enough ahead so we can make the copies needed in time to carry them back to the church building. Be thankful for all the resources your church has at your building or at least near by.

No comments: