Sunday, March 7, 2010

Praise His Name

We had a big crowd at church this morning. About 40 kids and 30 adults. We walked over to the dock. And the angels rejoiced with four baptisms. Our new brother and sisters in Christ. Praise his name! God is good. Paul was talking to another lady when we had to leave so we may have another sister. It was a great Gospel Meeting and the guys worked really hard on the building. Thank you Paul Hester and Jim Long for your extra large hearts and your aching backs. God Bless you both.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh, I am so happy! I am praying that those new Christians will grow strong in the Lord. God bless you all! Thank you for all that you do Mrs. Avis and Mr. Lee!
:-D

Sandra dodd said...

I love it! And I have so enjoyed watching what God is doing with you guys in His kingdom business! I love you!