Monday, November 17, 2008

The kids always like to 'ham it up' in front of the camera. We had 38 kids and 9 adults Sunday. The best numbers we have had since the meeting in October. A few of the Gugeegue locals are coming now. We filled up the two taxi's for the trip from Ebeye to Gugeegue. I did not get any pics of the class. With that many kids I get too busy to pull the camera out. Lee and I were both loaded down getting everything to the church building. It was a very busy day, but a good one.

6 comments:

Sandra dodd said...

Bless you Lee and Avis, How beautiful are the feet that carry the gospel. Thank you for the way you in which you serve, I so wish I could be there to see/experience the immeasurable riches God has poured into your life as you serve as His ambassadors
Love you guys
Sandra

Not Hertz said...

Sometimes my feet aren't so beautiful. I have this big toe thing going, but I think we may be talking about two different things.
Wish you were here too.
Love ya'll

Gina said...

EWWWW! MOM!! That's too gross to go on the internet!!

Not Hertz said...

Do you have something against hamming it up? Are you prejudice against ham?

Kim Heinecke said...

Via Amy's blog...
Mailing some little dolls, airplanes, bubbles and candy canes today. Sorry it has taken me so long to get to the post office!!!!
Ava -- a LITTLE something for you in the B/W bag.

Not Hertz said...

Thank you Kim for helping to bring Christmas to the kids at the Gugeegue church. I know they will be thrilled with everyones love for them.