
We were down in numbers with the kids Sunday morning and we had more preschool than usual. We were up a few with the adults. We do several hand motion songs with the songs for the kids. It is really cute watching the preschool kids try to mimic the hand signs.

All the AFFES stores are now open. The convience store opened late last summer. The clothing store opened a week ago and the hardware, sporting goods, electronics store opened last week. This guy had a load and he wasn't the only one. We have not had all three stores open full of merchandise since right after we arrived. It was good to have some choices.
I don't think I will ever get tired of the sunsets. The only difference in our weather has been the time of the sunrise/sunsets. When we arrived it was 7-7, now it is 6:30-6:30. Still 86 degrease. When I was watching the World Series the fans were wearing coats in the stands. Lee and I were reminded it is fall in the states.
No comments:
Post a Comment