We have arrived on Kwaj. Everything has been really busy but good. My muscles are really sore from the travel and the bicycle since we arrived. Our bodies are still on SD time and we can't manage to stay up past 9:00 pm and then we wake up at 3:00am. Hopefully that will pass soon. We got a nice tour of the island yesterday. My camera battery decided to crater so I did not get many pics. Plenty of time for that. I will write again soon to tell you about the things I learned on our trip.
Blessings to all
4 comments:
Glad to hear ya'll are there safe and sound!!!
Looking forward to those pictures.
I really look forward to hearing all about this adventure. I hope you recover well from all the travel and time change soon.
I feel better now that you are safe and sound... o-kay at least safe (maybe the muscles will catch up with you before too long)... I can't wait for those pictures either... will Gilligan be wearing the hat? hope so its been along time since I've watch that show and now I get to see it live just like reality TV on Gilligan's Island!
glad you were able to take some pictures. Can't wait to see them
Post a Comment