Friday, March 21, 2008
My sister, niece and her boys are going back home today. Virginia and I ended up not going to Legoland. Amber took her boys. She said it was a good thing Virginia and I did not go. There were a lot of hills, steps and walking. I need to go someplace called kneeland or hipland or skinnyland. Neither one of us would have made it through the day at Legoland. Amber said the park was designed for little kids. This week is spring break in CA and it was wall to wall kids. She said she was impressed by the landmarks they had made out of Lego's like the statue of liberty, the white house, etc. She said they had made a full sized car that you could sit in with remarkable details to it. Virginia and I did get to visit a lot. It was good to see them all.
Lee is doing fine in class. The classes are for people who are keeping Xerox copiers running on the ships for the Navy. Some are Navy personnel and some are contract labor that live on the ships. I never realized the Navy had any contract labor on their ships.
Today is laundry day. They have nice Wascomat washers and dryers that the hotel lets you use for free. Lee and I used to have a laundry in OKC back in the early 90's and Wascomats were top of the line commercial washers and dryers.
Hugs for all our granddaughters. Have a wonderful Easter. Love and miss you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, I was thinking "legoland...mom....hmmm doesn't sound like the best combination."
Glad you and Aunt Ginny were able to visit.
By the way...will Daddy have to go on the ships or ever leave with a ship?
Actually they may have a field day to one of the ships docked in SD, but no he will not leave with one of them.
Post a Comment