I have a prayer request for my cousin, Jan Crosslin (Parker) and her family. Jan was diagnosed with incurable cancer that has spread to several parts of her body. She is 44 yrs old with a husband and four kids ages 8 to 19. May God give them the strength and guidance they need. God Bless them all.
Monday, July 21, 2008
I have a prayer request for my cousin, Jan Crosslin (Parker) and her family. Jan was diagnosed with incurable cancer that has spread to several parts of her body. She is 44 yrs old with a husband and four kids ages 8 to 19. May God give them the strength and guidance they need. God Bless them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My heart just sank at the thought of Jan having cancer... I still remember her sweet mother suffering through this horrific disease. Many prayers for her and her family
Sandra
Post a Comment